Payment and general
- Proof of residence or stay, passport or ID has to be handed over upon collection and also a the credit card or debit card on which the reservation is made, will be blocked as deposit. Cash deposit will not be accepted. Payment of the rental can be done by credit card, debit card or cash in the store.
- The price has to be payed completely before the equipment is handed over.
- The rental is always from the store itself. The material has to brought back in the same store. The material can be returned in another place with an extra cost of transportation and when not in Windhoek itself, the loss of renting days.
- All the equipment that is rented, stays the property of NDA.
- The person who is renting the material is responsible for taking care of all the goods as a good parent. This person is also responsible for making sure that the material is used for the right purpose. This person is also responsible of insuring the material on his own costs for theft, all kinds of damage and loss and this when the material leaves the store until the material is back in the store.
- All costs of the rental material during the rental, are on account of the person who is renting the material. When damage, loss or missing pieces are noticed on returning the material, the right amount will be deducted from the deposit.
- The person who is renting the material is not allowed of renting this material to another person or being used by another person.
- When the person who is renting the material doesn’t return the goods within 2 weeks after the last day of renting, this person will receive an invoice that has to be payed at once. Upon successful payment, this person will be the owner of the goods. This invoice will be the sum of the extra days of renting plus the new-value of the goods at that moment augmented with VAT.
- Renting of any material can only be done via the website. The agenda on the website is the only correct one.
- We rent out our gear in the best conditions. If however, there is a malfunction of the equipment due to a technical problem, handling the equipment in the wrong way, using the equipment for what it is not meant to be ( equipment may only be used for tourism purposes, e.g. taking a photo or making a movie or not have the correct knowledge on how to work with the equipment, NDA or any of our staff members is not responsible for this.
- Using our equipment with equipment provided by the customer, the client is responsible for the good working of his equipment. When a malfunction occurs due to not correct equipment of the client or is not in proper working conditions, NDA can not be held responsible for this. The normal rental cost has to be paid in full to NDA. When a wifi connection is needed to connect material to the clients' equipment, NDA a offers this at the store in Windhoek. Outside this store, NDA is not responsible for not operating of any equipment due to non-connection of any equipment.
- If, when handling our equipment, an accident occurs, Capture Namibia or one of our staff members is not responsible. Only the person who is handling the gear is responsible.
- When renting or buying goods from NDA, full payment should be done before handing over the goods.
- If payment should occur too late, we will charge you interest at 8% monthly with a maximum of 20% per annum. From the date of our invoice until the date you pay PLUS a handling fee of N$ 1000. Should you refuse to pay the money plus any interest and late payment fee due to us, we will transfer the payment collection to a debt recovery agent or solicitor. The additional costs of the debt collection and any legal and court fees will also apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- When equipment is returned before the end of the rental period, there will be no refund.
- Upon cancelation 7 days before the rental period or when the equipment is returned before 1/4 of the rental period is over, a minimum of 50% of the rental-fee has to be payed, added with an administration cost of N$ 500,00.
- All prices exclude travel expenses. We calculate travel expenses at N$ 9,20 per KM for areas that are beyond Windhoek’s permanent roadblocks. Accommodation will be the responsibility of our client. Travel expenses and accommodation will be invoiced accordingly.
- Waterfig investments CC trading as NDA is the full title of the company. Above and under the company is described as Namibian Drone Academy or NDA.
- At any time during the period of renting all equipment belongs to NDA. Only when the customer and NDA both agree upon selling the material and when the full amount is payed, the customer becomes owner of the material.
- If the customer cancels the renting 1 month or less prior to the first date of rental, a fee of 10% of the whole amount will be retained.
- NDA cannot be held responsible for any kind of missing footage or photos.
- All material that is rented out does not carry any guarantee. Only new products that comes in a closed original package of the manufacturer will have a guarantee period of 12 months, starting at the date mentioned on the invoice. This guarantee is subject to the following: All equipment should be handled as stated in the manual of the manufacturer.
- When handling a drone, the customer has the responsibility of knowing the full legislation of this equipment. He will act also accordingly these regulations of the country where the customer will handle the drone and its accessories.
- The customer shall inform himself by the authorities and the owner of the land where he will fly over. If a flight plan should be made and send to the authorities, a logbook should be filled in, the customer shall perform this in the correct and legal way. Capture Namibia shall never be responsible for these formalities.
- NDA or one of our employees shall only act as an intermediair concerning drones. At any time, Capture Namibia or one of our employees will not be held responsible when a customer flies a drone. Full responsibility will be at the customer.
- NDA can not be held liable if a battery explodes, catches fire or melts. We can not be held responsible for any damages to the client or/and third party property caused by a battery malfunction.
- Any damage caused by using a drone by the person that is flying it, is the full responsibility of the client on the invoice. He will be fully liable for all damages caused by the drone during the duration of the rental.
- A gift card cannot be used to purchase a further gift card.
- Any remaining balance can be left on the gift card and spent for further purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or a sale.
- All rentals are subject to availability. NDA's terms and conditions apply.
- When ordering a gift card, you should ensure to enter the recipient's email address and/or name correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address or name is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the gift card.
- Site offers and promotions ( including gifts and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift cards.
- All gift cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards may only be redeemed against rental products in the same currency as the gift card.
- Where products where rented with a gift card and are returned earlier then the normal end-date of rental, money owing will be refunded by a gift card.
- We are not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Namibian drone Academy cannot be held responsible when footage or photos are taken without permission of the owner of the subject taken. When any material of NDA is damaged, confiscated or lost during such an action, the person who is renting the equipment is responsible for paying the full amount of the lost gear at NDA at the price of new. If the article is not more available in the market, NDA, is allowed to buy a similar article.
- NDA shall not be liable for the costs of equipment which results from fire, electrical power surge, storm, flood, animals, accident, neglect, misuse or malicious damage.
- NDA does not act and shall not be deemed to act as an insurer of the rented equipment.
- NDA shall not be liable of any loss or injuries when handling the rented equipment.
- NDA will not be responsible for any transport cost on warranty claims.
- Neither NDA nor its employees will be liable for any damage or losses incurred by the client due to use of software and / or hardware.
- When charging batteries, safety should be taken. Charging should be done through a UPS due to the fluctuating power levels. NDA shall not be liable if any damage and/or injuries caused by charging batteries occurs. The correct handling as described in the manufacturer manual has to be followed.
- NDA shall not be liable when damages or injuries occurs when handling any of our equipment.
- The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all damages or injuries caused by sold or rented products no matter if paid in full or payment due.
- NDA shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations in relation to the equipment, provided that the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control of NDA. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond reasonable control Capture Namibia: Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire, accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of NDA or of a third party); difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Course Cancellation Policy
We reserve the right to:
- amend or cancel courses
- change or amend course structure or content
For cancelled courses, the participants will be given at least one week’s notice with an option of transferring to the next course date or having a full refund of the fees.
Waterfig Investments cc t/a Namibian Drone Academy will not be liable for any losses (including travel and accommodation costs) as a result of cancellation of courses.
- Cancellation due to non-attendance
To cancel your place on the course, you should notify Waterfig Investments cc t/a Namibian Drone Academy as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be received in writing.
All refunds will be subject to an administration fee. Refunds shall be processed as soon as possible and may take up to 2 weeks for monies to be transferred. Any refunds shall be credited to the original method of payment. For original payment via invoices, a credit Memo will be raised and sent to the company.
The following charges will apply for any cancellations:
|7 or more days before course date
||20% course fee
|Within 7 days before course date
||50% course fee
|24 hours or less before course date
||100% course fee
There will be no refund of course fees for non-attendance without prior written notification.
- Transfers due to non-attendance
Any requests for transfer to the next session must be received in writing.
The following charges will apply for transfers:
|7 or more days before course date
|Within 7 days before course date
|24 hours before course date
- name and surname
- email address
- contact number
- physical/delivery address
- business VAT number
- general interests
- location data
- identification number ( rental clients)
- Woo Commerce for order and accounting purposes.
- The VCS payment gateway processes secure payments and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Capture Namibia ( Waterfig Investments cc) does not log or store the card’s CVC number, rendering it impossible to obtain full card details from the VCS system that could be used for fraudulent activities. We do not store your full card information anywhere on our system.
- Pinpoint Booking System for rental order purposes.
- WooCommerce/Shipping extensions (couriers) to calculate shipping rates, print shipping labels and ship products.
- MailChimp for mailings, including direct marketing to newsletter subscribers.
- WordPress for engaging with and posting online content on our blog and community site.
- Marketing and analytics extensions to analyse user behaviour and improve content on our website accordingly. We use the following cookie and tracking plugins:
- Google Analytics: Anonymously tracks user sessions, page views and site usage statistics to optimise user experience.
- Google Remarketing: Anonymously tracks user-website interaction to optimise marketing via Google AdWords and Display Marketing networks, and advert placement that is better suited to user interests and preferences.
- Google Conversion Tracking: Anonymously tracks the conversion of Google AdWords and Display Marketing into successful sales to optimise marketing efforts and advert placement that is better suited to user interests and preferences.
- Facebook Pixel: Tracks user interaction with our website to optimise Facebook advert placement that is better suited to user interests and preferences.
- MailChimp Mailer Interaction: Tracks user interaction with marketing emails sent to optimise direct marketing efforts and provide users with a better direct marketing experience.
- Cookie Law by dFactory Login Cookie: Remembers user login and keeps the user logged in for 1 month.
- PHP Session Cookie: Used for site security and user session data, for example, products added to shopping cart.
- Slimstat analytics for analysing visitors behaviour on our website.
- Yith WooCommerce wishlist, Yith WooCommerce Ajax Search, Yith WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter for remembering your previous interests.
- WP Facebook Auto Publish for automatically placing any post on our website onto Facebook.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA to secure that any login process is done by a human.
- PayPal for WooCommerce: Easily enable PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Pro, PayPal Advanced, PayPal REST, and PayPal Braintree.
- Instagram Slider Widget acting as a responsive slider widget that will show 12 latest images from a public Instagram user and up to 18 images from a hashtag.
- Aksimet Anti-Spam to protect our blog from spam.
Subject to the above, we will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve your experience on our website by, NDA, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us), and
- to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
How do we collect your information? The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors giving a better browsing experience. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and track movement within our website. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Cookies are used to collect general online usage by using a cookie file. If used this cookie file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on your hard drive with information transferred to the hard drive allowing the cookies to be used for data collection. A cookie is used to improve any services/ products, or overall website characteristic we offer you. If you decide to decline acceptance of cookies, you may not have access to or receive limited access to, some features on the website. Data is stored on the servers of Antagonist in the Netherlands. What are my data security rights? As a customer, you have the right to request that we delete your data from our system. If you wish for us to do so, kindly email or phone as per the below details. You may contact us to:
- get a copy of your collected data
- to update your data
- to unsubscribe from mailing lists
- to delete your data
NDA ( Waterfig Investments) commits to:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control; and
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
How Can I access, update or delete the collected data? Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +264 (0)81 659 7503